In the eventuality that you are using Notepad to write down thoughts, lists and similar day-to-day information, then there is a chance that you want to be able to configure it so that it stays on top while using multiple programs.
As the name suggests, OnTop Notepad is a tiny piece of software that can bring this extra functionality while maintaining the clean and user-friendly look of a simple text editor.
Comes with a clean, non-distracting interface
Following a quick and straightforward installation, you come face to face with a user-friendly and uncluttered interface that is unlikely to give you any troubles. Since its role is to be a replacement for the Windows' standard Notepad app, it goes without saying that it packs a few optimizations and improvements within the GUI.
For starters, the lines are numbered, an option that can make things considerably more straightforward if you are creating lists as well as to keep track of the notes you take while using other apps. Moreover, the tool enables you to export the notes to PDF and change the color, size and style of the font.
Supports Always on Top and Quick window snap
The highlight of the program stems from the fact that it can be configured to always stay on top, thus you no longer need to waste time switching between windows until you find the ones you need. Nevertheless, the option can be toggled off, so the app can act as a standard text editor or note taking tool whenever necessary.
A further noteworthy feature is the Snap, particularly since you can do it on the fourth edge of the screen. Depending on your preferences, you can snap to the top, right, bottom and left via shortcuts or from the Window menu.
If you are studying or working on a project that entails using multiple applications and need a quick way to make notes without having to switch between various windows opened, then perhaps you can consider giving OnTop Notepad a try.
Simple, no frills, no bells, no whistles
No creative copy of Notepad, with this first-class alternative to Notepad, you can start your day by getting your task done right
Use for writing notes, making lists or even building sites
Open any file without having to give it a second thought. The Open dialog works like a champ
No need to deal with the distractions of a Notepad clone: the real Notepad, with 300+ megabytes of text, thousands of colors and full-scale keyboard macros
Wondering about different ways to free space on your Mac? Then watch our video where we showcase the best software that you can use to free up space on your Mac.
Have you been wondering why your Mac isn’t running as efficiently as it should be? While there are several ways to speed up your Mac, you should start by paying attention to your application folders.
By clearing out the Applications and Pictures directories, you’ll make room for the programs you use and pictures you like to look at.
More specifically, the best way to free up space on your Mac is by getting rid of the temporary downloads your Internet browsers tend to make.
While they can be handy, these temporary downloads take up a lot of space and there’s no harm in deleting them. To clear up the Downloads directory, you can access it by going to your hard drive in Finder, then using “Go to Folder…” and then selecting “Downloads”.
This opens a special folder that contains temporary downloads and also lets you delete or move files. To delete the files, highlight them and press Command+Backspace to empty the Trash.
How do you get rid of these files to free up space? You can go to your Applications folder and find your Internet browser, then right-click on it. You can then choose to “Move to Trash” or “Delete”.
If you’ve moved files, made some music tracks, downloaded and uploaded stuff, etc, then it’s likely that your computer is pretty full.
To clear up some space, you should move the files to a more orderly place.
As long as the files are in the Trash, they won’t be deleted immediately.
The files in the Trash can be removed by clicking the “Empty Trash” button in the “Go to Folder” bar. After emptying the Trash, make sure you’ll close the Finder window.
Of course, the best way
OnTop Notepad Torrent (Activation Code) PC/Windows [March-2022]
Use Notepad with all of your favorite windows (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, Slackware etc.) visible at the same time. You don’t need to drag those new windows in front of the Notepad window anymore. The active window will appear in the list along with the others.
OnTop Notepad Main Features:
• Configure Notepad to always stay on top.
• Open, close, resize, and move the windows on the desktop.
• Quickly restore the window to the desktop from the list.
• Cursor stays visible in the active text box.
• Personalize your windows by changing colors, fonts, and sizes.
• Undo/redo text editing.
• Export to PDF.
• Change text color: black, white, gray, red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta, or purple.
• Set text size: small, medium, or large.
• Set the window border width: thin, medium, or thick.
• Toggle viewing status bar during editing: on or off.
• Reorder all of the windows to fit the screen.
• Add or remove all of the windows from the list.
• Resize, move, copy, and share the window to all locations: Desktop, Documents folder, or the Clipboard.
• Reveal the window behind any other window, even other windows in the Windows list.
• Double-click to launch.
• Keyboard shortcuts:
• Alt+cascade to close all the windows in the list (Windows 7 and later only).
• Alt+cascade to close all the windows except the active window.
• Ctrl+W to close the active window.
• Ctrl+Shift+cascade to close all the windows except the active one.
• Ctrl+Shift+w to close the active window.
• Ctrl+P to open the Windows list (Windows 7 and later only).
• Ctrl+Ctrl+e to edit the active window.
• Ctrl+Alt+d to draw the active window to the desktop.
• Shift+E to maximise the active window to the desktop.
• Shift+F to fullscreen the active window.
• Ctrl+0 to toggle the viewing status bar.
• Ctrl+Shift+0 to disable the viewing status bar.
• Move the active window to any of the location in the list.
• Alt+F4 to close
Edit, organize, print, convert, and search plain text documents
Unlock its full capabilities with almost no configuration
Turn OnTop Notepad into an ultra-simple and addictive task/notes manager
Automatically adapt to any screen size
Search and highlight text in your documents
Show and hide the program window with hotkeys
Innovative and intuitive window grouping
Support for more than one language
OnTop Notepad is great software that provides you the option to manage and save your notes with just one click, so you can easily find your notes when you need them. With that said, the program can accommodate a variety of your preferences when it comes to managing the notes. With less than a minute of setting up, you are ready to start using the tool without any hassle.
1. OnTop Notepad 22.214.171.124 is fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016. It also works with all editions of Windows.
– Support for all Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016.
– Optimized for battery saving and more than 230 languages.
– Import and export data from Microsoft Windows clipboard.
– Create notes on any PC.
– Supports archive.
– Start notes, highlight text, see text styles, add or remove notes.
– Automatically adapt to any screen size.
– Present your notes in iFrame.
– Support for multiple views.
– Split window into views.
– Optimized for Notebook.
– Highlight notes.
– Show note font size and font color.
– Show or hide the program window.
– Supports account manager.
– Supports up to 10 notes.
– Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016.
– Support for up to 200 lines.
– Optimized for battery saving.
– Support for keyboard and mouse options.
– Support for Windows 8.
– Support for PDF and Microsoft Word.
– Support for English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
What’s New in the OnTop Notepad?
OnTop Notepad is a tiny free utility designed to bring some extra functionality to your NotePad while maintaining its original look and feel.
* New functionality for Windows 7 users: Place your active window on the top of your screen (or any other left, right, top or bottom position).
* Take notes and write code for free with our free Notepad replacement.
* Clipboard is fully functional.
* Quick windows snap.
* Create notes as plain-text documents.
* Export notes to PDF format.
* Import notes from MS Excel.
Download OnTop Notepad from here:
File history report in Dashboard Monitor is an easy-to-use software that enables you to monitor your computer by determining if there were any changes made to any of your files.
This software is very easy to use. You need to select a folder in which you would like to monitor, and you will be able to see all files in that folder or subfolder plus any subfolders that were created and not deleted.
The File history report in Dashboard Monitor is divided into two sections:
Your Recent Files section will display a list of the most recently modified files.
Your Older Files section will display a list of the most recently modified files that have been modified.
The Recent Files Section
This section has a list of the most recently modified files. The list is sorted by date, with the most recently modified listed first. The number of columns is configurable and you can select either a 1-7 or a 3-6 display.
The Older Files section
This section has a list of the most recently modified files. It is usually at the end of the list that the most recently modified files are listed. The list is sorted by date, with the most recently modified listed first. The number of columns is configurable and you can select either a 1-7 or a 3-6 display.
How to Set the Settings
Using the settings in the Dashboard Monitor, you can select:
• the folder for you to monitor
• the display format
• the maximum size of older files
• how long reports are saved
You can also select:
• a save location for reports
What to do with the reports
• email reports to yourself
• save reports as HTML
• print reports
• configure to display any or all reports
System Requirements For OnTop Notepad:
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5, 3.2 GHz / AMD Ryzen CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: DirectX 11-compatible with hardware acceleration
Hard Disk: 30 GB available space
DirectX: Version 11
A. Please note: 1. The models will be the same as the original, and there will not be any changes to the model. The name may be different, but the model will not be