Product Description :
1. This cut out are made of high grade phenolic moulding powder having high mechanical and dielectric strength.
2. The body possesser non-hygroscopic and non-tracking qualities.
3. Terminal contacts are of tinned brass with phosphor bronze back up compression spring capable of providing flawless service even after years of use.
4. It has features like: All components are inter-locked. Sealing provision to avoid unauthorized access. Common body from 15amps to 100amps.
5. Terminal are suitable for aluminium/copper conductors upto 35sq. mm loop in and loop out cabling contacts available.
6. The Insulated service cut out conform to BS 1361-1986 standard SRH fuses conform to BS1361.1986. The available current is 60# 60/80A, 100# 60/80A, 100# 100A, 100# 1P+N 60/80A, 100# 1P+N 100A.
1. Model:100A 1P+N
2. rated voltage:415V,rated current:125A
3. CE certificate
4. used for overload and short circuit protecction
Standard: BS1361 Single phase ( SP) or SPN cut out fuse Black bakelite/Grey resin materials Al or copper conductor
+ STANDARD INSULATED CUTOUTS are engineered to provide complete safety & security to
the users and match with the modern aesthetics.
+ They are designed to safe guard distribution, control and protection from shocks &
+ STANDARD CUTOUTS match the latest technology anywhere in the world.